Thursday, June 26, 2008

thursday RUMBLE! (( cause dar be lightning))

as in line with most artists... i hate 99.99999% of all my work onces is DONE. i geuss the main reasons for this are as follows

the finished product NEVER matches what was in my head.
i work on it SO long i just loath working on it.
it never looks as good as the sketch.

i plan to change this. ive REALISED that my breakdown is a though process thing. hurrr. i have the skills, the talent and the drive, but the problem is my brain is still all numbers and logic. every time i look at art. i see that style in my head, not my own. i realise FINIALLY ive been trying to do everyone else. and i now feel awlkward about that, but one of those self realisation awlkwardnesses.... yeah.

BUT the bright news is ive so far put a SOLID 6 hours into art. (( proably more like 10 which IS my goal but i refuse to let my goal be reached already XD so im only counting serious sitdown hours, not playful sketching.))

i ate Pad tie today. ((yum)) i try to eat out 1 time a week max, but at least once for me its a good recharge, its a vice. but one i need... ok want. BUT i got a fortune cookie... "Lucky you made this choice. Everything comes out for the best." hmmmm ON TO ART!

if you notice, the 1st image had an moment of insperation in it. to witch i expanded, and mad the rain maker (( below)) which steams form a child hood though that people were above/part of the coulds that made weather.
:D i hope to ink and watercolor the bottom soon! (( after childrens book and wedding present and birthday present))

No comments: